The Far South Coast Region Financial Counselling Service can assist you with money worries.
Our financial counsellor provides a free, confidential and independent service that can assist if you are:
- Struggling to keep up repayments on mortgages, personal loans and credit cards
- Behind in your rent or having difficulty paying bills for electricity, phone, etc
- Facing a change in your financial circumstances
- Being sued for a debt
- At risk of having property repossessed or seized by the sheriff
- Having financial difficulties in a small business
- Having difficulty budgeting
- Considering being a guarantor for a loan for someone else
- Considering bankruptcy or a debt agreement
Far South Coast Region Financial Counselling Service is auspiced by Eurobodalla Family Support Service, with funding from the Financial Counselling Trust Fund administered by NSW Fair Trading. Our financial counsellor is a fully accredited member of the Financial Counsellors Association of New South Wales.