Support and Services
EFSS offers a range of services that provide practical and emotional support to the regionâ€™s families. Click the links for more information or call us for free and confidential advice about how we can help.
- Practical and emotional support for families
- Counselling for parents and children
- Advocacy and referral to other agencies
- Conflict resolution for families
- Financial counselling
- Legal advice: this service is offered by Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre and Legal Aid NSW from our office in Moruya. Please contact them direct for information or appointments.
We offer parenting and family skills workshops to individual families and sometimes in group settings.
Find out more about our workshops